What's that you say? You're dying to know every item of sustenance that I shoved into my pie hole yesterday? Well boy howdy, are you ever in luck!
Left to right:
- Kashi Autumn Wheat with almond milk; English Breakfast tea with soymilk and a little sugar
- Leftover tamale pie
- Celery sticks with peanut butter. Yes, I am eight years old.
- Tangelo (there were more plugs than this, I just forgot to snap a pic until it was half eaten.)
- BBQ 'fu, sauteed spinach, grits
- Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. The picture only shows four, but I had, um, way more than that.
I'm going to try to start doing this more often. It's a good way to stay accountable, and I actually really enjoy seeing what other people (well, vegan people) eat on a daily basis. I realize not everyone shares my fascination with the palates/eating habits of others, though, so I shan't bore you too much.