Thursday, October 1, 2009

VeganMoFo up in this Mofo

This blog has been sorely neglected of late due to various factors including work, a god-awful virus, and sheer laziness, but that is all about to change now that VeganMoFo is upon us. If you're reading this blog, chances are you already know about VeganMoFo, but if not you can read about it here as well as find a master list of all participating blogs, thanks to the lovely Kittee. My goal is to post five times a week (not necessarily all weekdays), and I don't mind saying that I am more than a little intimidated by the task. Mostly because I have this problem with, uh, finishing what I start. However, between fall foods (love!), my husband's birthday, Halloween-themed treats, testing for Isa Moskowitz's latest cookbook, and some other ideas I have brewing, there should be no shortage of delicious things to blog about. Let's do this thing!

No comments: