Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sprinkles and Ice Cream

My husband and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day but we do celebrate pink frosting and pink sprinkles, so when Shawn brought home these pretty treats from Watercourse Bakery on Sunday, I didn't protest.

Apologies for the lighting. Just pretend it's "romantic."

Far more important than Valentine's Day this month was the reopening of Sweet Action, which was closed for the month of January. We stopped by last weekend and enjoyed some vegan cinnamon roll ice cream, which features swirls of Watercourse's cinnamon roll filling as well as pieces of cinnamon roll. These fools don't mess around.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

oooh nice!! i have a soft spot for sprinkles.

Anonymous said...

That ice cream looks delicious. I'm so glad you've started posting again!

Michal said...

Those cupcakes are so pretty ♥

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Aww, sweet! ..but I want cinnamon roll ice cream!